Tuesday 26 November 2013

Michael McIntyre

Dear students and followers,

I have recently discovered this great British comic and decided to share a short video of him, talking about how having children changes your life.

I constantly tell you how it's important to read and to listen to something at the same time. It's especially true with videos, since we are used to reading subtitles so it's almost zero effort and plenty of improvement. Of course, the subtitles should be in English, otherwise, it's completely useless because the brain cannot  link any written word to their pronounced equivalent. It's easy to do with your DVDs at home, or even on the BBC (teletext page 888), but a bit more difficult with youTube videos like this one. I therefore decided to make the subtitles myself. I hope you will enjoy it, and, if you do have children, I'm almost sure you'll get a good laugh!




No comments:

Post a Comment